“Every success story is a tale of constant adaptation, revision and change.” Sir Richard Branson
RTE offers a range of employee professional development programmes that are free for businesses, including:
- Train the Trainer
- Frontline Leadership
- Customer Service Skills
- Continuous Improvement
- Building Company Culture
- Practical Workplace English
- Health and Wellbeing at Work
We give employees the tools to:
- Think critically
- Plan effectively
- Train other staff
- Actively question
- Enhance listening
- Improve documentation
- Comprehend cultural differences
- Exceed customer’s expectations
- Negotiate and delegate with confidence
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."
We tailor our programmes - to meet YOUR needs!
What is Workplace Training?
Our training is designed to improve skills in the Workplace.
Who is this professional development suitable for?
Do you need?
- Stronger leadership skills
- Enhanced customer service skills
- Upskilling, ready for the next vacancy
- More professional written communications
- Improved English speaking & comprehension
- Better engagement and confidence at meetings
- Increase in confidence using the computer or tablet
- To develop the art of delegation or providing constructive feedback
If you can resonate with any of the above, we can help make a difference to your team.
What measurable differences will you see?
- Greater collaboration
- Higher morale and motivation
- Confident communication skills
- Improved critical thinking and analysis
- Streamlined quality and planning processes
What our clients are saying…
“On behalf of everyone at Wade Group we would like to thank you for putting this programme together for us at such short notice. Your expertise in the area of uniting the team has very much shone through, the format of the zoom calls has provided a “glue” to further unite our team while we have been in lockdown.” Carl Fitzwater 2020
“Since the training, *** & *** have really found their voices which is fantastic. 6 months ago they would not have said boo to a goose and now they have the confidence to say something and put constructive concerns to me, so I can’t thank you enough for everything you did for them.” Southern Fresh 2020
“Personal growth is not a matter of learning new information, but of unlearning old limits.” Alan Cohen
This programme is FULLY FUNDED by the Tertiary Education Commission – Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Fund. (Funding eligibility applies)